Updated: Thu, Sep 06, 2018 1:11 PM
Our client has a fantastic opportunity to work for a market-leading niche company currently going from strength to strength. They seek a dynamic, career minded individual to assist with their contracting site management and customer service standards. The position will be almost entirely site based, predominately in London.
This is a position which is expected to assist growth and grow itself as the business continues to expand. The candidate will be lucid and communicative, demonstrating good personal skills and a professional style. An in-house training programme on brand ethos, products, policies and procedures will be undertaken as the company wishes to fast-track the position to one of independent responsibility. In short, the position is to ensure smooth running of jobs such that end client, contractor and specifier are pleased and wish to work on more projects.
* to apply the highest standards of timeliness, courtesy and professionalism in all site liaison, conversation and correspondence
* to visit sites to meet the contractor, architect, designer or end client with a view to ensuring that all parties are ready to commence work.
* to liaise with contracts administration in respect of labour, plant, materials, consumables, PPE and all site-specific Health and Safety
* to visit allocated sites during phase(s) of work to ensure that the service standard is outstanding
* to attend allocated sites once works are finished with a view to inspection, agreeing and effecting snagging and getting works signed off and handed over with an agreed measure for subsequent invoicing
* to ensure the correct behaviour from the suppliers and staff engaged on sites and to report to the Contracts Director and Contracts Manager any issues of service concern by any CIS supplier or PAYE staff
* to liaise with contracts drivers and contracts administration regarding any site needs such as urgent additional materials supply and clearance of sites
* to promote company policy that all stock, plant, tools and consumables belonging to the Company are brought back to its Distribution Centre
* to identify and immediately record and communicate any problems on site.
* to set a brand example regarding the wearing of site clothing and correct PPE, with manners, timeliness and tidiness
* to attend contracts meetings as instructed
* to perform any other reasonable and related duties as requested from time to time to assist in delivering the brand standards and the Group’s aspired growth Experience
The candidate must:
* have at least several years experience in the contracting industry having worked for a trade subcontractor as a contracts supervisor, project manager or contracts manager
* have demonstrable and referenced experience with on-site accountability for installation standards and overall customer service to end client, the specifier and contractor
* have been educated to ‘A’ level, HND or completed a related recognised relevant apprenticeship * demonstrate previous attendance at and certification for industry-specific related training courses for example: the Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) the Site Management Safety Training Scheme other industry Health and Safety training
* demonstrate labour and time management skills
* demonstrate site and service problem recognition and solving skill
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…