Updated: Fri, May 11, 2018 12:51 PM
Customer Services Advisers
An expanding and leading supplier of premium products in Dartford is looking for three customer services advisers for their UK head office in Dartford. They currently have an office of 40 customer service advisers and they are expanding to a fifth team.
You will be consistently provide high levels of customer service to a range of customers via fax, email and telephone including order placing, data input, effective complaint resolution and other customer service related issues.
You will proactively be keeping customers informed of any issues that may affect their order and ensure these are rectified where possible to the customer’s satisfaction. Working with a comprehensive and thorough understanding of process and procedure.
Key areas of responsibility:
* Accurate and timely input of customer orders via SAGE 1000 back office system
* Management of time to ensure high level of productivity and order throughout
* Understanding of processes and procedures to minimise input error and ensure good customer service is given
* Build effective and lasting customer relationships through the provision of high levels of service delivery, problem resolution and the empathetic management of customer expectations
* Liaise directly with customers on price and stock availability requests
* Develop high levels of product knowledge in order to answer questions relating to the product ranges
* Proactively, creatively and effectively manage customer complaints ensuring they are resolved in the most timely, cost-effective and appropriate manner
Skills & Experience
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a customer service or call centre environment
* Good data-entry experience
* B2B exposure would be preferred
* Excellent communication skills
* Self-motivated with a proactive approach and demonstrates a ‘can do’ attitude
* Ability to focus on solutions rather than problems
* Expresses passion and enthusiasm within the role
* Proven track record in delivering quality as a first priority
* Quick to adapt and learn new skills
* Good MS Office skills
This is For more information, please contact Lucas at KHR.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…