Updated: Fri, Jun 01, 2018 12:46 PM
Do you have experience providing quality customer service over the phone? Have you ever dealt with complaints or queries from sometimes difficult customers?
A well- known insurance firm in Kings Hill are looking for someone who is confident and hardworking to join their claims team as a Customer Service Advisor.
The main responsibilities of the role with be:
– To take inbound calls from customers
– To deal with complaints, queries and questions
– To always provide quality customer service
– To efficiently use the in-house database
– To be able to work at a fast pace
The ideal candidate will:
– Have experience dealing with volume inbound calls
– Have a background in providing customer service
– Haven experience dealing with complaints and queries
– Preferred experience in insurance or claims
In return you will be working for a company that will encourage progression and provide full training. Salary on offer is £17,5000pa. Benefits include on-site parking, holiday, pension, subsidised canteen.
To be considered for the position please apply!
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…