Updated: Tue, Jul 03, 2018 3:42 PM
Can you evidence your dedication, do you excel in your flexibility, can you win the trust of your team, can you juggle priorities to give support to those around you? If you can do all this then you are the person we are looking for!
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Manager to run a busy customer service department that processes and manages customer accounts.
The successful candidate must have experience in managing a multi-functional team.
As Customer Service Manger, you will be responsible for managing and supporting the team with all customer interactions, to ensure that targets are met and all customers receive the best service.
Essential to this role is the ability to provide effective leadership, enabling you to coach and develop your team to the highest standard to deliver exceptional customer service. A good team player, you must possess the ability to drive through change accompanied with a positive attitude to succeed and the aptitude to motivate yourself
and others to achieve the departments goals.
– Daily delivery of an efficient effective customer focused team
– Assist your team in exceeding customers expectations at all times
– Responsible for the personal development of self and team
– To assist and support the Senior Mangers with the day to day operation of the team distribution of workload and achievement of the departments key performance indicators.
– Travel required between two sites.
– Handling escalated complaints and customer queries
– Team management experience
– Previous experience working in the supply and demand/ order processing sector.
– Proven quality customer service experience
– Ability to lead the team to a common goal
– Experience implementing training, quality controls and targets
– Strong sales knowledge
Core Details: With bases in Horsham and Medway you will be predominately based from one, but work from the other 1-2 days per week.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.00am – 17.30pm
Benefits include: Near-site parking, bonus scheme, pension, holiday and more.
To be considered for this role please apply today!
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…