Updated: Fri, Jan 19, 2018 2:26 PM
A fantastic opportunity for a data analyst to play a pivotal role at one of Europe’s
largest charities granting over £500 million a year to good causes worldwide, based in Kent.
You will analyse data to enable tailored marketing solutions, prepare MI dashboard reports and deliver data driven insight to inform business decisions.
You’ll be confident working with internal stakeholders to improve the quality of data held in the CRM system and to evaluate the impact of marketing campaigns.
You will also have experience of working with data within the boundaries set out by GDPR. Advanced Excel and good SQL skills are a prerequisite for this role and you must be a team player with a positive attitude and demonstrate an innovative approach to problem solving, working with attention to detail. The ability to communicate analysis findings that are relevant and appropriate to the audience is essential.
This exciting role would suit someone who really wants to make a difference and is
passionate about using data to drive better decisions.
– Analyse customer data to provide actionable insight that drives business efficiencies
– Use customer data to produce targeted and accurate mailing lists for marketing communications
– Run post-campaign analysis to highlight effectiveness of communications and visualise the value/impact of campaigns
– Extract, manipulate and analyse data to inform product development, marketing and other business initiatives, as well as customer and transactional data to produce targeted mailing lists for marketing purposes
– Create post-campaign response tracking a detailed campaign analysis
– Prepare dashboard MI reports and track key performance metrics
– Deliver data driven solutions around profiling, segmentation and forecasting
– Liaise with internal stakeholders to improve the quality of customer data through a programme of data cleansing activities
– Communicate analysis findings and provide support to the Senior Data & Insight Manager on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) activities
– Provide support to other analysis projects identified by the Senior Data & Insight Manager
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd. Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…