Updated: Fri, Jun 11, 2021 3:26 PM
Data and Business Services Assistant
£22,000 – £26,000pa + Benefits
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Specialist Motor Underwriter based in Tunbridge Wells have a fantastic opportunity for a technically-minded individual to join the business on a full-time, permanent basis.
This is the ideal opportunity for a recent graduate (Mathematics or Science) or for someone with 2 years of experience working in a technical/analytical role; who is looking for a career in Insurance.
The purpose of the Data and Business Services Assistant is to work closely with the MI, Pricing and Business Services Senior Management Team to assist the business in growing profitably in a professional and controlled manner.
– Produce monthly reports for management, other parts of the business, and external business partners
– Ensure data produced from the company is accurate and presented to a high standard
– Instigate and carry out investigations in observed trends, concerns, and opportunities
– Analyse data to support business avenues
– Involvement in the monthly rate review process and communicating changes to staff and brokers
– Assist with SQL warehouse management
– Ensuring incoming data is uploaded and stored correctly
– Willingness to learn and take on responsibility
– Have an active interest in mathematics or analytics
– Demonstrate ability to work independently and to deadlines
– Solid attention to detail
– Possess good time management skills and the ability to prioritise work based on the business need
– Proficient Microsoft Excel user
– Familiarity with programming languages – preferred not essential
To be considered please apply; alternatively, for more information contact Hannah Collis – / 01622822805.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…