Updated: Fri, Mar 08, 2019 3:22 PM
Do you have an interest in mathematics and statistics? Want to take the first step in your insurance career with a dynamic, growing company?
Our client is looking for a confident and self-motivated person to join their team as a Data and Business Services Assistant. This role would suit somebody looking to establish a career in the motor insurance industry.
As a member of a tight-knit team, you will be supporting the Head of Pricing and the Business Services Coordinator, and duties will include:
– Produce monthly reports for management
– Extracting and presenting data to a high standard
– Investigating trends, concerns, and opportunities
– Analysing data
– Communicating changes in monthly rate review to staff and third parties
– Assisting with SQL warehouse management
– Ensuring data is uploaded and stored correctly
– Responsible for your own learning, development and career progression
This role would suit a recent graduate or someone with a few years of work experience. Qualifications in mathematics or analytics would be an advantage but not essential.
Full training will be provided but the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a keen interest in the industry and in their own learning and development.
The ideal candidate will:
– Be passionate about learning and developing their skills
– Have an interest in mathematics or analytics
– Work independently to tight deadlines
– Be interested in a long term career prospect
– Have experience with system functionality and interaction with external systems
– Be confident using MS Excel to a high standard
– Be familiar with SQL, although training can be provided
– Be proactive and confident in their communication
– Be able to work well in a team and have a sociable approach
For more information, send CVs to Ellie or call the office
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…