Updated: Wed, Mar 06, 2019 3:03 PM
Attractive opportunity for a Data Protection & Compliance Officer to work at a reputable Motor Claims insurer based in West Kent.
If you have experience in Data Protection and Compliance, coupled with a working knowledge of GDPR gained within the Insurance sector, then this role could be what you are looking for.
Offering a competitive basic salary, bonus opportunity and clear pathways to progression.
The purpose of the DP & Compliance Officer is to work in an autonomous role as the selected officer for all GDPR controls, and support the Senior Management Team and all employees by managing, and implementing all Data Protection and Compliance strategies.
Responsibilities to include, yet not be limited to;
– To develop and manage Data Protection Policy
– Have an expert knowledge of all changes and developments in data protection, monitoring
all notifications with the ICO
– Construct and implement a Training and Development Strategy to support all employees
– Manage and maintain implementation and audit of all data protection policies and processes
– Write reports and present data
– Data Protection & Compliance experience
– Insurance/ financial services industry exposure
– Experience operating under recognised business management standards
– GDPR exposure
– Strong communicator
– IT literate
– Competitive basic salary (£30,000 – £40,000 neg)
– Annual bonus
– Training and clear pathways to progression
– 25 days holiday
– Parking space
Hours of work
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 17.00pm
This is an extraordinary opportunity for someone with a couple of years exposure working within Data Protection and Compliance gained within an Insurance firm; that is looking to join an organisation with clear set long-term goals.
To be considered or for more information please apply within.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…