Updated: Tue, Sep 12, 2017 12:18 PM
Are you looking for a position on a well established and flourishing IT team? Do you have experiencing providing desktop support?
IT Desktop Support Analyst required for a large organisation based in Sevenoaks, providing support to approximately 200 users.
This established insurance firm are undergoing their biggest period of expansion and are looking for experienced individuals across the board. This IT Desktop Support Analyst will be a valued member of the department assisting the employees with their IT requirements.
– Provide 1st and 2nd line IT Support to users of varying skill levels and experience with
the ability to provide Server and Infrastructure support and maintenance where
– Demonstrate the experience and maturity to be capable of working under minimum
supervision to meet the required objectives and deadlines.
– Contribute towards Continued Improvement of the IT Department as well as represent the
IT Department in ongoing Company Projects.
– To work within a team environment. Expected to be able to support a large number of
users with varying technical skill levels across a number of platforms and locations.
Prioritise helpdesk calls appropriately and ensure deadlines are met.
– Experience proving desktop/ helpdesk support
– Working knowledge of Mitel phone system and Active Directory
– To be a competent communicator
– Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 7 / 10)
– Microsoft Office Suites / Office 365
– Ability to repair and diagnose hardware (Computes/Printers/Peripherals/Phones)
In return the successful candidate will be offered:
Starting salary £20,000 – £25,000pa
20 days holiday
10% annual bonus
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
To be considered for the position please apply.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…