Updated: Fri, Mar 06, 2020 11:17 AM
Are you an experienced Social Media Executive? Do you have experience working in an agency environment?
£28,000pa – £30,000pa + Annual Bonus, Pension, Holiday, Near free parking.
Forward-thinking and creative PR and Marketing Agency based in Paddock Wood are seeking an experienced Digital PR & Social Media Executive/Manager to join their fresh and exciting business.
This creative agency have grown year on year and show no signs of slowing down; specialising in the property marketing sector the Digital PR & Social Media Executive/Manager must have experience in Adobe products, SEO, Google Analytics and Social Media marketing.
Role and Responsibilities
– Copywriting – Content Strategy – Proofreading – Social Media Strategy – SEO Optimisation – Copy-Editing – Social Media Analytics – Digital PR
– Write engaging copy for online and e-campaigns
– Deliver effective digital marketing campaigns
– Assist with and manage social media marketing and content marketing strategies
– Create social media campaigns including use of Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
– Create HTML designed emailers
– SEO – optimising website pages
– 2-3 years minimum experience in a similar role
– Minimum of 12 months PR or Marketing Agency exposure
– Digital marketing experience
– Google Analytic experience
– Able to create and perform presentation surrounding digital aspects
– SEO, PPC and Social Media experience
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
In order to be considered for the position please submit your application today; alternatively please call Hannah at KHR- Recruitment Specialists on 01622822805.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…