Updated: Wed, Jun 08, 2022 12:22 PM
Role: Electrical and Instrumentation Supervisor
Salary: £57,000 per annum + Company Benefits
My client, an international leading manufacturing company based in Snodland, is currently recruiting for an experienced E&I Supervisor to join their rapidly expanding company.
With a key focus on front line maintenance, you will be required to help coordinate the
engineering department’s daily and weekly prioritisation, scheduling, and preparations of
workload. This requires a strong focus on reliability and preventative maintenance to ensure
problems are resolved right the first time. The post holder will be responsible for all day-to-day electrical, instrumentational and control systems maintenance activities associated with a variety of machinery and systems.
This is a key maintenance position, required to also respond to breakdowns that have an
immediate effect on plant safety, environmental release or plant performance and the individual must work quickly towards the resolution of any immediate or developing problems. To work closely with the Planner, Electrical Engineer and mechanical team colleagues to understand, assess and help coordinate the necessary resources and timings to complete the planned workloads.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Take responsibility for the Electrical & Instrumentation area of the engineering workshops, including test room, PAT testing, work benches and the general condition of the working area in line with 5S principles.
– Ensure that all equipment spares are overhauled as cost effectively and to the highest
standards possible by coordinating internal and external repairs and where appropriate
providing detailed written service requirements. Planned repair work to be coordinated
through the planning function ZM06.
– Coordinate with the Facilities Supervisor for any necessary requirements of contractors
support for items under service contracts such as Cranes / Compressors / Air Conditioning / Chillers / Compactors / weighing systems.
– Co-ordinate the safe correction and/or replacement of electrical, instrumentation and at
times some mechanical equipment that has contributed to a failure of a piece of equipment
and impacted on the performance of the paper machine and associated plant.
– Good working knowledge and use of SAP PM as a Computerised Maintenance Management System tool to report notifications, record equipment histories and to be able to use SAP to search for and to locate spare parts.
– Support the site project team and operational team with any plant improvement projects and use best available technology to make energy and cost savings and to improve site OEE.
The ideal candidate:
– EHS Metrics as directed by Company and department EHS Plan through the annual
– Develop competencies to demonstrate a high skill level
– Demonstrate creativity and resourcefulness
– Deliver results that are consistent with the companies goals and objectives.
– Conduct all businesses lawfully and with integrity
– Demonstrate Commitment to company principles
– Promptly report or elevate to the proper level in the organisation all deviations from laws,
regulations, policies and procedures.
– Deliver support maintenance activity that does not compromise Production machine
– Complete routine tasks with minimal supervision.
Interested? Apply now and one of our consultants will be in touch.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…