Updated: Mon, Jan 08, 2018 6:25 PM
Coordinating Engineers for a national leading National company is no easy job – but if you are up for a challenge and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this is a brilliant opportunity for you!
You will play a pivotal role working in the Gravesend office of this national company. Your role will involve taking accountability for the workload of multiple engineers in the southeast. This is a temporary role that will become permanent after 3-6 months.
The role involves taking accountability for;
– Allocating suitably trained engineers to carry out service, commissioning and breakdown visits in accordance with customer’s requirements.
– Providing the Senior Coordinator with engineer’s completed site reports, highlighting any time and material proposals required to complete tasks in accordance with customer’s timescales. Monitor the return of these reports and ensure that the customer is sent a copy in a timely manner.
– Reporting the progress made on site in terms of keeping to pre-set deadlines, additional hours required, working practices/standards and technical problems.
– Maintain regular contact with customer’s representatives so as to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
– Ensure adequate emergency call-out cover is provided in order to meet contractual commitments.
– Efficiently handle all breakdown calls and co-ordinate remedial action, subject to engineer availability.
– Ensuring all engineers are in possession of necessary equipment to complete tasks.
– Liaising with other contractors/sub-contractors to ensure site operations are fully co-ordinated.
– Dealing with customer complaints when appropriate.
– Providing a timely submission of forecasts for revenue, profit and labour requirements for each site on a monthly basis.
– Ensuring that all information/documentation (site reports, timesheets etc) provided by the engineers is accurately recorded.
– Working in conjunction with the business unit’s Credit Controller, attending all debt reviews, and to follow up all defined actions.
– Ensuring that all customers are set up accurately on the portal.
This opportunity is best suited to someone with a strong work ethic, that is able to work in an adaptable and flexible manner. You will always be learning in this role.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.