Updated: Thu, Aug 08, 2019 4:13 PM
Do you have experience as an Engineer? Do you have knowledge of Industrial Gearboxes and Motors? Are you multi skilled in basic Electrical Practices?
We are looking for an Engineer to work with a Supplier of Tools & Industrial Supplies Company.
Responsibilities as an Engineer:
– Working with Pumps, Industrial gearboxes and other rotating equipment
– Disassembly and accurate re-assembly of industrial equipment
– Performing planned and predictive maintenance
– Assessing need for spare parts
– Undertake effective planning and prioritisation of workload wherever necessary
– Ensure that resources are used to optimum effect
– Understand and operate in line with relevant legislation, Company policy and Company procedures
– Complete and maintain accurate, timely documentation and records as required by the business
– Maintain the required standards of housekeeping
– Support other teams and functions as required by your line manager
– Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and practices operated by the company
– Liaise with the Coordinator to establish requirements
– Confirming to health and safety procedures and policies
The ideal candidate will have:
– Time served apprenticeships or equivalent in a Rotational discipline
– Computer Literate
– Knowledge of Industrial Gearboxes and Motors
– Multi skilled in basic Electrical Practices
– Knowledge of Process Pumps
– Knowledge of Belt and Chain Drives and their Application
– Knowledge of Couplings and their Application
Basic Salary: £28k to £32k
Benefits: Pension, Holiday, Healthcare
Working week: Monday to Friday / 8:30am to 5pm
If you feel this opportunity could suit you, please contact Vicky at KHR Recruitment on 01622 822810.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…