Updated: Wed, Mar 24, 2021 12:41 PM
Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant with Project Management involvement
KHR is currently recruiting for a leading company near Chatham. Ideally, they are looking for someone to start on a temporary contract basis which will develop into a permanent contract.
This position will involve working for one of the Senior Managers who will look after all the business improvement projects within the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to gain further exposure in Project Management which could take your career to a new level.
Basic Salary:(Depending on experience)
Benefits: Pension, Holiday
Working week: Monday to Friday (40 hours)
A small summary of responsibilities:
– Dealing with all project management correspondence and phone calls
– Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointment
– Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
– Scheduling meeting, preparing meeting space and minute taking
– Managing databases and filing systems
– Implementing and maintaining project management procedures/administrative systems
– General project management admin
The ideal candidate will need to be highly organised, have solid Microsoft Office skills and be a confident articulate communicator. Must be happy to travel to Surrey office as and when needed for meetings (circa once a week when things are back to “normal”). Must drive and have their own car.
If you feel this Personal Assistant opportunity could suit you please contact Nicola at KHR Recruitment on 01622 822806.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.