Updated: Thu, Jan 16, 2020 1:27 PM
Field Sales Executive
£30,000 – £35,000 depending on experience + commission
Our client, a medical furniture company has an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales executive to join them on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for all sales activities throughout London and surrounding areas.
Based from home you will be selling the company’s products and services to various NHS/ private hospital sites. You will be responsible for identifying new leads, developing relationships with key decision-makers and introducing new clients to the business. You will have strong closing skills and be able to build rapport with new people quickly and easily.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the key benefits of the products and services in face-to-face sales meetings whilst maintaining a healthy commercial relationship between new client accounts.
* Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of the company’s products
* Demonstrate products to new clients
* Generate new business opportunities with prospective clients
* Take ownership of the full sales cycle. Generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing
* Build a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against sales targets
* Attend events to network and create leads
* Maintaining and develop long term client relationships
* Provide management with sales progress reports
* Planning and preparing presentations
* 2 years + experience within a similar role
* Selling products to the NHS/ private hospitals/ care homes is desirable
* Proven track record of meeting sales targets
* Excellent selling skills built on trust and reliability
* Proven ability to identify and develop new business
* Strong, repeatable and reliable sales methodology to plan and develop sales
* Excellent negotiation skills to secure profitable contracts
If this opportunity sounds like the perfect role for you please get in touch with me, Louise Kift at KHR Recruitment Specialists for more information.