Updated: Thu, Dec 20, 2018 4:20 PM
Are you an accounts assistant with reconciliation and audit report experience? Are you looking for a part time role (30hrs per week)?
Our client’s finance department in Kings Hill, West Malling, are looking for a Finance Operations Accounts Assistant to join their team on a part time, fixed term contract basis. This role has come about to cover maternity leave and is a contract for up to 12 months.
The focus of this role is on reconciliations and controls covering the receipt and processing of funds throughout the finance department. Candidates will need to have experience of working in finance, including reconciliation, as well as a high level of numeracy and excellent eye for detail.
Duties of the role include:
– Ensuring reconciliations are completed within strict month end deadlines, including suspense accounts, control accounts, investment portfolios, bank reconciliations and intersystem reconciliations.
-Liaise with customer services and client managers to promptly resolve queries.
– Review daily audit reports and bank statements to ensure all transactions are processed.
– The preparation and posting of sage monthly movement in investments held in segregated portfolios.
– General administrations tasks.
The ideal candidate will:
– have good standard of education with minimum grade B in GCSE Maths and English
– Highly numerate
– Have substantial experience of working in finance and accounts, including reconciliations
– Be a clear communicator with a positive attitude
– Experience of using excel with data management
– A high level of accuracy
This role would suit someone looking to work part time hours, maybe returning to work after a break, with a strong background in finance/accounts.
For more information, or to apply, send CVs to Ellie or call the office.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd. Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…