Updated: Mon, Sep 03, 2018 4:53 PM
Marketing Executive – German speaking
This is a superb opportunity with excellent growth prospects, for someone who is bright and ambitious with a thirst to learn.
My client has been operational for over 40 years providing high quality services and products to a range of prestigious clients across the globe. They have a number of interesting projects in the pipeline and continue to set plans for future growth.
Initially responsible for helping centralise the marketing function from a number of individual entities across Europe. You will then support and drive the business through these digital channels.
* Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
* Pay-per-click (PPC) campaign management
* Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
* Oversee a social media strategy, build online presence across social channels.
* Write and optimise content for the website, blog and social networking accounts
* Track and analyse website traffic flow via marketing channels and provide regular reports.
* Attain key performance indicators (KPIs) such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
* Produce email marketing campaigns and automated emails, manage customer database, segmentation and email personalisation.
* Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
* Monitoring competitor activity
Requirements for the role:
* Fluency is German and English required.
* Recently educated to degree level in marketing and likely having followed the digital options.
* Likely but not essentially 1-2 years’ experience in a commercial B2B role.
* Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook with a clear focus on customer needs.
* Strong administration and organisation skills, able to work under pressure to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high level of accuracy.
* Personable, likeable and resilient with the ability to communicate with at all levels.
* A high level of numeracy & literacy, initiative and problem-solving agility
* A team player and committed to the products and the company.
* Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude, flexibility and willingness for continuous improvement and learning.
* Looking for a career in a business they can grow with.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…