Updated: Mon, Jan 28, 2019 5:20 PM
Do you have experience in the third or voluntary sector with grant making and/or project management? Are you looking for a fixed term contract opportunity?
We are looking for a highly organised and self-motivated individual to manage several high-profile grant making funds for our client, an independent charity, based in The City and in West Malling, Kent.
This opportunity would suit someone happy to work on a six month fixed term contract, with experience of delivering grant programmes at a local, national and international level.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Grant-making and /or project management experience in the third sector.
– Experience in handling a high volume workload and prioritising effectively.
– High level project management experience
– Line Management experience
– Financial Acumen
– The ability to help committees make informed grant decisions
This role is based in London but will require frequent travel to Kings Hill in West Malling, Kent.
Duties of the role include:
– Managing and supporting the grant programme requirements delivered on behalf of the charities clients.
– Developing strategies to optimise the grants administration and management process.
– Ensuring the grant programmes are implemented according to the needs of the client
– supervising members of the Grant Team.
– Keeping staff and stakeholders informed about upcoming deadlines and deliverables.
– Preparing financial or budget plans and allocation reports.
– Providing detailed reports for clients and senior managers.
– Maintain records of all payments and receivables and monitor relevant paperwork connected to grant-funded programmes.
– Managing a risk register and seek to mitigate risk in the grant programmes.
– Managing external panels and decision making committee meetings.
– Providing direction and oversight.
For more information, please send CVs to Ellie or contact the office.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd. Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…