Updated: Thu, Sep 28, 2017 1:01 PM
Our Client who are a leader in their field are looking to recruit a HR Advisor to join their busy HR Department on a full time permanent basis.
Reporting to the HR Manager, this role will be to provide advice and support to line management on policy, procedure, performance management and disciplinary along with general support to the HR function. You will need to hold a UK driving license and have access to your own vehicle for this role as you may need to occasionally travel to one of their various offices to provide HR/ER support.
You will be supporting in the following key areas:
Employment Relations duties and responsibilities
* HR advice and guidance on investigations, disciplinary, grievance, medical capability, absence management.
* Chairing investigation/ disciplinary/ appeal/ grievance hearings.
* Project management of Redundancy processes.
* Managing situations relating to client led decisions on site (e.g. Changes in structure, client request for employee removal).
* Conducting training sessions /providing ongoing coaching and support to managers in all aspects of HR processes with the aim to build their knowledge.
* Liaising with senior stakeholders on ER cases.
* Liaising with employment law consultants where required on cases from warnings to dismissal and gross misconduct.
* Co-creating and revising HR policies and procedures.
Payroll, contractual changes:
* Issuing contract variation letters and new contracts
* Update the HR software: change of name, address, promotion, demotion, maternity, paternity leave, new hire, leaver information
* Prepare monthly payroll paperwork to submit to the Payroll Administrator to ensure that payroll is fully updated of all employee changes
* Deal with queries on the holiday and absence process
* Assist in managing long-term sickness
* Prepare reports
Successful candidates will have experience in all of the above, as well as being CIPD qualified to level 3 +. You will be joining a forward thinking organisation with over 15 offices, with a collaborative culture and great team ethos.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…