Updated: Fri, Sep 07, 2018 10:15 AM
Permanent – Kings Hill – £26,000/pa
Do you have experience in KYC? Are you experienced in checking bank accounts for KYC or AML? Are you looking for a new opportunity to utilise your experience?
Our client based in Kings Hill, are currently seeking a KYC Administrator with great team work and communication skills to join their existing team. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving organisation that places people, employees and customers, at the centre of what they do.
You will be required to undertake all Know Your Customer/Anti-Money Laundering checks for new customers, inward and outward payments and review and update the AML/KYC requirements of existing customers. You will also be required to carry out daily, weekly and monthly transaction monitoring.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a customer service environment and substantial experience of anti-money laundering requirements. You will be required to interpret the AML manual and provide advice and guidance to internal and external customers. You will be well organised, have good verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and be computer literate.
* To carry out due diligence on the overseas outgoing and incoming payments by use of Dow Jones searches, internet searches and customer information allocating the correct risk rating to the payment.
* Preparing documentation for sign-off by the MLRO where a high risk is identified detailing sanctions information and entity matches identified either as a positive or false positive match.
* To review new account applications and trigger events, ensuring all relevant documents have been received and reviewed and any anomalies referred to the appropriate person.
* Use the AML manual and JMLSG requirements as a source of reference, determine risk levels for all customer types and ensure appropriate checks and monitoring is completed
* Responsible for reviewing all customer account records on an annual or 3 yearly basis depending on the risk level given to that customer including enhanced due diligence on high risk customers and PEPs to establish any changes which may affect their services.
* Responsible for requesting any outstanding documentation from the customer in order to satisfy AML requirements, where necessary following up for receipt and updating records to reflect documentation received or referring to an appropriate manager for further discussion.
* Reporting and referring to an appropriate manager andor MLRO any unusual activity or concerns.
* To be able to work on your own with minimal supervision using your own initiative
* Provide advice and guidance around high risk processes and the policy for on- boarding to internal and external customers.
* To provide high quality support to fellow team members and guidance and support to less experienced staff to achieve personal and Operational Team goals as agreed with the Line Manager.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…