Updated: Wed, Jun 08, 2022 11:07 AM
Lead Installation Engineer
£30,000 – £32,000pa + Overtime + Excellent Benefits
Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
We are currently working with a leading National Refrigeration and Air Conditioning business based in Maidstone.
Due to ongoing growth, they are currently seeking a Lead Installation Engineer to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Based from home and covering the South East, you will be responsible for conducting all installation activities on site.
– F-Gas certified/NVQ 2/City & Guilds in Heating & Ventilation/Air Conditions & Refrigeration
– Full driving licence
– Previous experience as a Field Installation Engineer within refrigeration/air conditioning is essential
Benefits for this role include:
· Overtime worked across summer months (May to September), typically earns you another £1,000 per month
· Paid from when you leave home/return on top of your basic salary
· Only one job per day per (Walk-In Fridge/Freezer, cellar cooling, and small AC splits) – typically the teamwork 4-5 hours a day
· Company Van
· Company Fuel Card
· Expenses Paid
· 20 Days Hols + BH
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business with ongoing development and career opportunities.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…