Updated: Wed, Nov 24, 2021 5:17 PM
Lead Practice Accountant (Fully Qualified)
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic fully qualified practice accountant to join a growing practice and take control of junior members of the business in a team leader capacity.
The firm has a relaxed yet professional atmosphere. The team work hard and ensure client deadlines are met and, in return, they are flexible and understanding of personal situations/circumstances.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced individual who is looking for responsibility and also offers a mix of office and home-based hours for the right person.
The role will include accounts preparation & finalisation and drafting of business tax computations and also with the opportunity to carry out some personal tax work. As well as managing your own book of clients you will take responsibility for overseeing the work of more junior members and offering support and guidance.
Successful candidates will have excellent communication skills, be a self-starter and self-sufficient and have the drive and determination to succeed.
In return for hard work and dedication to the company you will receive a competitive salary, 20 days holiday + bank holidays and a discretionary yearly bonus.
* Previous experience in a practice is essential
* ACCA or CA fully qualified
* Accounts preparation & finalisation experience essential
* Payroll exposure is essential
* Business and personal tax knowledge advantageous
* Sage, Xero, Quickbooks and IRIS knowledge would be essential
* Must be used to managing client accounts end-to-end
* Must be a problem solver and be experienced to assist clients with any financial based enquiries
* Must be a leader and wanting/willing to managing juniors’ workloads and offer support and guidance.
* Due to office location, you must be a driver
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…