Updated: Thu, Feb 06, 2020 10:04 AM
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded full-service legal practice.
Due to expansion, my client is looking to grow their Court of Protection department by adding to their support team.
We would be keen to talk to candidates who are looking to build on existing skills in a similar environment and would especially welcome candidates who have worked in Private Client department. My client will consider Trainee applicants for this role.
Duties are as follows:
-Typing Legal documents
-Scan, email and fax correspondence
-Managing Fee earners diaries
-Providing additional support to other staff and department’s when needed
Required skills & experience
– Excellent IT skills in particular Excel
– Legal secretary experience in a private client department
– Strong organisational and communication skills
– A positive and proactive attitude
– Ability to work well both in a team and independently
-competitive salary and generous benefits package
-Beautiful office space
-Friendly, progressive working environment
If you would like to know more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Louise for details.