Updated: Fri, Jun 11, 2021 3:35 PM
Do you have previous experience working within a Production environment? We are looking to speak to individuals with previous experience working as Machine Operative.
Our client is incredibly proud of what they have achieved so far and they have built a thriving FMCG company based on drive, determination and passion – which is exactly what they are looking for in their staff.
Responsibilities will include;
* Ensuring all products conform to customer specifications and quality standards.
* Ensuring packaging materials and ingredients are correct.
* Ensuring that all materials used within the plant are controlled, monitored and used in a safe manner.
* Ensuring that all data is recorded accurately, in full and on a timely basis.
* Ensuring that plant and equipment is maintained in a clean and hygienic manner and all areas are kept clean and free from hazards.
* Ensuring high standards of quality and Health and Safety at all times.
* Adhering to company policies and procedures at all times, including the wearing of PPE.
* Playing an integral role in the production team, undertaking other ad-hoc tasks which assist the efficient operation of the facility.
*** Please note that due to the location of this role you must have access to your own transport as the location is NOT served by public transport and is a 25 minute walk from the nearest train station***
The ideal candidate will be;
* Multi skilled and machine operating experience
* Able to multi-task
* A good team player
* Have excellent written and verbal communication
* Able to work on own with initiative and also within a team
* Have a flexible approach – shifts are 7am to 3pm, 9am to 5pm and 11am to 7pm
* Reliable and punctual
* Have good organisational and planning skills
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.