Updated: Thu, Jul 12, 2018 1:56 PM
Our clients require an experienced multi-skilled maintenance engineer to bolster their current team of engineers within an expanding specialist metal manufacturer.
Key objectives are:
Dealing with breakdowns – fault finding both electrical & mechanical issues.
Routine, regular preventative maintenance (oil changes/water dosing/filters etc)
Maintaining/ repairing machinery on site including deep drawing presses/ hydrogen atmosphere retort furnaces/ vacuum furnaces.
Keeping production equipment going.
* Some experience with vacuum/electric powered furnaces in a production environment.
* Experience of pneumatic operated presses.
* Experience of pumps/motors/compressors.
* IT Proficient (experience of Excel/Word/).
* Good organizational skills (multi-tasker)
* Team player with good communication skills, able to establish and maintain effective contact with staff and key suppliers/contractors.
* Previous experience of TPM.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…