Updated: Tue, Apr 16, 2019 4:16 PM
Are you a CIMA qualified Management Accountant, looking for an exciting new challenge, perhaps closer to home?
We are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join a busy financial services company, just outside Maidstone, Kent. This role will be part of a small but busy team supporting the business with preparing for audits.
Duties of a management accountant include:
– Production of month end management accounts
– Maintaining ledgers and reconciliations
– Variance Analysis and Commentaries
– Supporting other departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
– Reporting on profit and loss accounts, budgets and cash flows
– Providing guidance for other team members including accountants and accounts assistants
This role would suit someone who has worked in Financial Services before. This is a flexible role and can be full or part-time.
The ideal Management Accountant will have:
– Experience as a management accountant
– CIMA qualification
– IT Literate
– High level of numeracy
– Strong analytical skills
– Excellent communicator with sociable personality
If you are interested in this position or would like more information, please send your CV to Ellie or call the office.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…