Updated: Tue, Jul 02, 2019 2:28 PM
Are you an experienced Marketing professional? Looking for the next step in your career? Want to work in the countries capital city?
Experienced Marketing and Communications Executive required for a leading Loyd’s Broker based in exciting Central London.
Fantastic opportunity to join a reputable business at their Head Office in the London city centre.
If you are an experienced Marketing Professional looking to take the next step in your career, then this could be the opportunity for you.
The Marketing Executive will be required to:
– Reporting directly to the Marketing and Communications Manager
– Support and implement the marketing and communications strategy
– Take responsibility for executing digital marketing campaigns across a number of channels which will include social media, content marketing, direct email and marketing collateral. — Involved in organising company events and internal communications process.
If you are a motivated and creatively minded individual who is looking for great exposure across creative content, marketing, communications and campaigns this role is ideal for you!
– Adobe technical design skills: Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator
– Creative design skills to create marketing collateral
– Content writing
– Good knowledge of LinkedIn
– Digital campaigns, PPC, Facebook etc
– Email campaign creation and execution
– Understanding of SEO
This role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis.
Salary on offer: £23,000 – £27,000pa + Benefits
Predominately based from the Head Office in London, the Marketing and Communications Executive will be required to work one day per week from a second office in North Kent.
To be considered for the role please apply today; alternatively please contact Hannah Collis at KHR Recruitment Specialists.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…