Updated: Wed, Jun 15, 2022 11:19 AM
Marketing Manager (Construction)
£35,000 – £45,000pa
Benefits include; 33 days holiday, pension contributions, bonus, and 2pm finish on Fridays!
Full-time, permanent, office-based
KHR have recently partnered with a bespoke supplier of building products who at present have rare and exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager.
Based from the Aylesford office the Marketing Manager will play an integral role within the business and will be responsible for managing product and product ranges throughout their lifecycle, and maximising product sales potential through effective development and implementation of marketing plans.
Key duties and responsibilities of the Marketing Manager will include:
– Lead the product marketing, go-to-market plans and performance marketing
– Strategically plan and manage the execution of marketing programs though a variety of channels, including email nurture campaigns, content marketing, webinars, PPC, social, events and trade shows, partner marketing and account-based marketing to drive a sufficient volume of leads into the top of the sales funnel for each Sales Area/Channel
– Ensure that the offering, the value propositions and sales tools are adapted to sales needs
– Working closely with Head Of Sales to develop more customer-centric propositions
– Define the SEM / SEO / SMM / SMO / SMA to increase brand awareness and visibility to drive leads
– Forecast, measure, analyse and report on the impact (ROI) of lead generation activities
– Lead the social and content functions to maintain but grow existing customer engagement whilst securing leads from prospects to drive lead generation
– Select and manage the right agencies and external partners to deliver maximum impact for the best value
– Monitor, evaluate and report on marketing performance to ensure investments are both effective and efficient
– Overall responsibility for marketing budget. Planning, tracking and reporting on spend
– Leading execution across brand marketing, communication and creative/visual
– Delivering an industry leading brand strategy, which drives loyalty from existing customers, attracts new customers, builds profitable growth
– Championing the use of market research and insight to ensure better understanding of what makes customers trick; Analysing market trends, client & customer needs and competitive landscape and determining local market and product requirements in collaboration with Product Management- Upholding brand purpose and values both internally and externally
– Developing and implementing a robust brand management which enables the business to measure ROI
more accurately- Partnering with product and channel leads to ensure delivery of a consistent brand experience across
– Translating the creative vision into a strong and compelling brand story
– Lead & coach direct reports with functional responsibilities and ensuring support to all country markets in the region
– 3+ years marketing and product management experience
– Degree or equivalent in Marketing
– Proven expertise in developing and implementing marketing plans, forecasting and ROI calculations
– Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across different teams
– Strong communication skill -verbal and written
– Ability to manage multiple project at any one time
For more information and to be considered please apply today.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…