Updated: Wed, Jul 11, 2018 4:05 PM
Our client is a fast-growing fabricator of metal products for the construction industry.
They are looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer.
Key duties and responsibilities involve:
– Maintenance & servicing of plant and ensuring machines are operational to meet the demands of the factory;
– knowledge and experience of hydraulics and pneumatics,
– knowledge and experience in electrics and electronics would be a bonus -training will be provided if necessary.
– Upgrading and maintenance of our fully automated machines, (Stema Pedax, Schnell, MEP rebar cutting machines);
– Experience involving maintaining/servicing overhead gantry cranes would be an advantage.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…