Updated: Fri, Jun 11, 2021 11:17 AM
Motor Claims Team Leader(FNOL,FRU)
£22,000 – £28,000pa + Benefits including pension, 28 days holiday, and a discretionary monthly bonus
A well-established Motor Insurance firm are currently seeking an experienced Motor Claims Team Leader to oversee the First Response Unit.
– To manage a team of First Response Unit Motor Claims Handlers who take the initial notification and manage the claim within the first 48 hours, promptly assessing the liability position on the claim whilst providing first class service to our customers
– To drive forward the objective to manage claims effectively to deliver the right outcome for all Customers
– To lead by example & endorse the company behaviours and values
– Responsibility for staff performance management, training and development to maximise efficiency and quality output in line with department KPI’s & Objectives
– To achieve first class technical and quality claims handling within the First Response Unit
– To maximise Policyholder use of the network for repairs, hire and Solicitors on both fault and non-fault claims to drive a positive customer journey
– To maximise the team’s capture of Third Party injuries, repair and hire claims by way of intervention on fault claims
– To ensure that a fully effective leakage control programme is in place with a particular focus on liability decision making,
– Utilising internal & external companies to gain as much information on each claim as possible to make a timely liability decision
You must have:
– Previous experience in a similar role
– Strong leadership abilities
– Strong customer service skills
– Motor claim handling experience – essential
– Call centre/ call handling background
– Motivated self-starter
– Persuasive, strong, and confident communicator
– PC literate with excellent administration and processing skills
– CII certified or studying towards – preferred
Monday to Friday, various shifts working between 8am – 5pm.
Please apply to be considered, alternatively please contact Hannah Collis at KHR Recruitment Specialists on 01622822805.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…