Updated: Mon, Sep 18, 2017 10:18 AM
I have a great opportunity for a Motor Engineer to work in-house for a leading Insurance firm based in Liverpool, L2.
The purpose of this role is to contribute to the prompt and economical settlement of non-fault motor claims by efficiently desktop engineering vehicle assessments and auditing estimates when submitted by claimants.
You will use your previous skills and experience from working as an in-house motor engineer for an insurance company to:
– Deal with Motor Engineering referrals from the Claims Department
– Meet leakage targets and obtain high-quality, safe, value for money repairs
– Produce reports on; estimates, authorisation, valuations
– Arrange disposal of salvage in line with salvage agreements
– Develop and maintain effective relationships with repairers and intermediaries to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
– Thorough knowledge of the methods of motor vehicle accident repair
– Estimating and negotiating
– Knowledge of computer aided estimating systems (Audatex and Glassmatix)
– Detailed knowledge of ABI guidelines
– VDA ATA Accreditation
– Member of Engineering institutes
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…