Updated: Tue, Mar 12, 2019 5:42 PM
We are currently recruiting for a market leading client that is seeking an experienced MS Dynamics / AX Developer (IT Support Technician) to join their IT Team.
The primary role of the MS Dynamics / AX Developer is to work on a heavily customised AX4 system, which is integrated with several internal and external systems. As the MS Dynamics / AX Developer you will also need to be a good technical all-rounder with an interest in IT Support. The work is varied and interesting and future projects include system migration.
MS Dynamics / AX Developer Responsibilities:
* Development of software using Microsoft Dynamics AX (X++). Experience in OOP is required (C++, C#, Java, net …)
* Acting as a technical reference for the Group IT Manager and specialists in the Business
* Interpretation of the needs of the Business and translation into workable solutions
* Delivery of high-quality development work with a view to continuous improvement where necessary
* Team working across various IT/Tech disciplines to maximise productivity (incl. holiday cover) and solutions to internal customers
* Supporting the Group IT Manager on project work as and when needed
* Working with our outsourced solutions provider to maintain Dynamics and manage our outsourced user base
* Results orientated valuing efficiency and quality service
* Must have knowledge and experience of MS Dynamics AX, ideally AX4, but would consider applicants with expertise in AX2009 of AX2012
* You must absolutely have experience of application development and be interested in ERP and the ideally the manufacturing sector
* Knowledge of X++ (preferred), with recent experience in OOP (C++, C#, Java, .net …), AIF as well as technologies like XML, EDI and FTP
* Be a strong communicator (both verbal and written)
* Energetic team player happy to be a part of a small team but perfectly formed team with a close working relationship to the business users
* You will be able to display pragmatic thinking problem solver who enjoys a challenge and ability to develop skills
Apply now for this excellent opportunity!
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…