Updated: Tue, Jan 02, 2018 3:25 PM
We are looking for an experienced Office Administrator for a growing business based in Crystal Palace. You will need to have at least 1-2 years experience within a Data Entry/Administration position.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate. You will need to be enthusiastic, lively and able to manage the demands of this role.
Attention to detail is essential as it includes, but not solely, checking financial information. You should be a good communicator as you will be speaking to customers and sales executives internally. This role is a varied position so you may be required to assist within other departments in this office.
The ideal candidate will have experience of CRM, preferably Microsoft Dynamics. You will need to understand the importance of maintaining detailed, accurate information for processing orders. You need be an effective administrator; able to work independently as well as part of a team, with the ability to manage your own time/workload effectively.
* Provide a comprehensive administration service to all projects/offices/department as required.
* Create and maintain office systems including site files and associated documentation in line with company procedures.
* Ensure that the CRM is maintained on a daily basis.
* Type and distribute of minutes, scanning and filing as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Minimum of 4 GCSE’s Grade C or above to include Maths and English
* BTEC/NVQ in Business Studies or Office Administration would be desirable.
* Proficient IT skills particularly Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook and keen to extend knowledge on software packages further.
* Well organised with good time management skills.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Previous experience in a similar administrative role.
* Customer service/telephone communication.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…