Updated: Fri, Jun 10, 2022 2:00 PM
Do you want a broad role that is varied? Do you want to work for a talented MD who is great to work with? Are you looking for a boss who will appreciate your efforts? If you are, we are currently working with a specialist manufacturer whose products are used in the construction industry.
Due to ongoing growth, they are currently seeking an Operations Manager/PA to join their established team based near Aylesford.
Reporting directly to the MD, the Operations Manager/PA will be responsible for developing and overseeing a smooth, effective sales process to enable the growth of the
organisation. You will also be responsible for supporting the MD in all aspects of their role.
Responsibilities will include:
– Streamlining and optimising the sales process from order entry to fulfilment.
– Selecting, implementing, and managing sales automation tools.
– Direct and indirect procurement, managing the inventory to fulfill orders.
– Fulfilment of orders to ensure arrival with the customer as intended.
– Coordination of haulage for customer orders and procurement of inter-company deliveries.
– Oversee the sales funnel and report the pipeline value.
– Management of a small team.
– Manage CRM data in conjunction with the sales leadership team.
– Perform sales forecasting with a system solution to support demand planning.
– Implement price increases efficiently.
– Manage the diary of the MD, organise meetings and appointments.
– Organising events and conferences, booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation.
– Plan, budget and organise annual staff welfare activities.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role. Experience in enhancing and developing internal processes and systems is desirable. You will have managed small teams and have excellent organisation skills, along with the ability to communicate at all levels either internally or with customers/suppliers. Experience in sales processes/procurement is also advantageous. You will be proficient in Microsoft Office packages and have an analytical mind, used to producing and delivering data/reports to internal teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business that can offer ongoing training and career progress. Hours for this role are Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am-2.30pm. Benefits include 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays), a company pension scheme, wellness activities, and training opportunities.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…