Updated: Mon, Jul 18, 2022 10:16 AM
We have an excellent opportunity for a Parts Administrator to join a market-leading company based in the Maidstone area.
You will be joining a friendly, hard-working team, and will have the opportunity to grow and develop within the business and be a valued, key member of staff.
– Acting as the first point of contact for all customer queries
– Producing quotes
– Ordering parts for repairs
– Raising purchase orders
– General administrative duties
– Strong administration skills
– Good communication skills
– Organised, efficient, and self-motivated
– Computer literate
– Experience producing quotes – desirable
– Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
– Flexibility to work overtime during the Summer months (May-September) as and when required
Hours of work are Monday to Friday and can be either 8am-5pm, 8.30am-5.30pm or 9am-6pm. There is also the opportunity to earn overtime during the summer months.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…