Updated: Wed, Jan 17, 2018 10:00 AM
Our client is incredibly proud of what they have achieved so far and they have built a thriving FMCG company based on drive, determination and passion – which is exactly what they are looking for in their staff.
Responsibilities will include;
* Ensuring all products conform to customer specifications and quality standards.
* Ensuring packaging materials and ingredients are correct.
* Ensuring that all materials used within the plant are controlled, monitored and used in a safe manner.
* Ensuring that all data is recorded accurately, in full and on a timely basis.
* Ensuring that plant and equipment is maintained in a clean and hygienic manner and all areas are kept clean and free from hazards.
* Ensuring high standards of quality and Health and Safety at all times.
* Adhering to company policies and procedures at all times, including the wearing of PPE.
* Playing an integral role in the production team, undertaking other ad-hoc tasks which assist the efficient operation of the facility.
*** Please note that due to the location of this role you must have access to your own transport as the location is NOT served by public transport and is a 25 minute walk from the nearest train station***
The ideal candidate will be;
* Multi skilled
* Able to multi-task
* A good team player
* Have excellent written and verbal communication
* Able to work on own with initiative and also within a team
* Have a flexible approach – shifts are 7am to 3pm, 9am to 5pm and 11am to 7pm
* Reliable and punctual
* Have good organisational and planning skills
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.