Updated: Thu, Mar 26, 2020 10:36 AM
KHR understand that this is an extremely difficult time for some and are committed to helping people find local work. If you are finding yourself without future employment and you think you could be suitable for the position outlined below please apply ASAP or call KHR Recruitment Specialists.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Quality Control Assistant at their increasingly busy site in Dartford.
Benefits of becoming the Quality Control Assistant:
* 28 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays)
* A contributory pension scheme
* Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
* Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
Responsibilities of the Quality Control Assistant:
* Product arrival inspection
* Working to and achieving daily KPI’s
* Reporting any issues or defects in a timely manner
* Maintaining a high level of Hygiene and Health & Safety
* Ensuring all product packaging meets expected standards
* Completing all quality related documents/paperwork
* Previous Quality Control or Quality Assurance (QC/QA) experience, ideally within a food production environment
* Good English language skills
* Attention to detail
To be suitable for this role you must be hard-working, resilient and able to work in a busy, fast-paced environment alongside an exemplary team.
You will also ideally hold a driving license and your own transport due to the remote location of the company.
Hours of work will be 5 days a week 8am-5pm.
Pay rate is £9.20 per hour. This position will be offered as a temporary to permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply ASAP or get in touch with KHR Recruitment Specialists.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.