Updated: Fri, Jan 11, 2019 1:15 PM
An exciting opportunity of Sales Administrator has arisen to join the administration department in a support role to assist with the growing needs of the business. The ideal candidate will need to be computer literate with good numeracy skills. The ideal candidate has to want to develop a career in SALES, move beyond being a Sales Administrator and be able to work in London from a showroom.
Key responsibilities in the Sale Administrator position will include coordination of overseas order processing, quotations and assisting with client requirements.
The role will involve close interaction with our overseas supply partners who fortunately all speak good English.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the enthusiasm and drive to make a difference. You also have to want to develop a career within direct Sales working out on the field.
Duties include, but not limited to:
* First point of contact for incoming calls, whether they be clients, wholesalers, contractors, suppliers or sales team.
* Raising accurately priced quotations for project opportunities within our accounting software and ensuring all tenderers receive a quote within the tender period prescribed by clients.
* In addition to regular project work the successful applicant will also be responsible to manage and maintain internal running of retail roll out clients and coordinating their store fit out program needs.
* Generating excel based cost schedules that are prepared for pricing project work
* Placing all the supplier orders and sub orders required to fulfil projects received accurately and within the time restraints that the company has agreed to meet.
* Chasing deliveries and liaising with our logistics network to co-ordinate incoming and outgoing shipments.
*Be happy travelling into London once fully trained in selling the products working from one of the showrooms
* A problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail.
* Have a practical and inquisitive mind to be able to learn a technical product.
* Previous lighting or electrical wholesale experience would be advantageous
* Prior import /export experience is desirable
* Experience of a commercial environment and a willing ‘can do’ attitude.
* Previous experience with IRIS Exchequer accounting software would be an advantage
* Good all round working knowledge of Microsoft packages, in particular, Excel,
* Good written, oral/telephone manner and numeracy skills.
* Well-organised, logical and creative thinker.
* Self-motivated, highly organised and methodical team player who can work effectively under pressure to meet strict deadlines and has the relevant sense of urgency when required.
* Must be eligible to live and work in the UK, with fluent English language skills.
* Good sense of humour
Our offices are within a 10-minute walking distance from Paddock Wood mainline station.
We are looking for a bright individual who is looking to develop their career and progress within a firm.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…