Updated: Thu, Apr 04, 2019 1:37 PM
This award-winning FMCG company have a fantastic opportunity to join their reputable business, as a Sales Administrator.
If you have previous experience as a Sales Administrator in this industry, then this could be the role for you.
Operating from their site near Paddock Wood, this role offers a competitive basic salary.
Responsibilities will include:
– Sales and Production data entry
– To ensure the data being entered into the system is accurate and correct. This will allow the invoice to process
– To ensure all clients details are correct before allowing Account Sales to be processed
– Liaise with all departments (ensuring great attention to detail)
– Evidence of experience working in a similar industry
– Previous experience as a Sales Administrator
– Good interpersonal skills
– Great written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all different kinds of staff
– Good organisational skills
– Great attention to detail
– The ability to work well as a team, as well as on your own
In return, you will be offered a competitive basic salary + benefits (inc 25 days holiday).
Free Parking on-site
Full-time, Monday to Friday (basic office hours)
To be considered please apply today, alternatively please call Eleni at KHR – Recruitment Specialists on 01622 822 807
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…