Updated: Thu, Nov 18, 2021 4:54 PM
Sales Administrator (marketing/digital)
Full Time, Remote Working
As a Sales Administrator within the Client Services team, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the agency new business pipeline, ensuring all client opportunities and projects are being accurately pursued and recorded on their new business software.
Working alongside the CEO and the Client Services team, who oversee all revenue and client relationships, you will be the heartbeat of the new business team, following up and arranging new business and pitch calls and appointments. It’s your role to help get them hyper organised and win as many high-quality opportunities as they can.
Success in the role will see you achieve a full pipeline of opportunities, of the leads that come into the agency directly, ensuring all tasks and expectations are being managed accurately. There is constant exposure to the SEO, Paid Search, and Paid Social teams, and most new business opportunities.
This is an ideal role for someone new to performance marketing who is looking to get involved in the agency space and understand the different elements of digital marketing and client relationships. You are not expected to find and win new opportunities on your own, but to help coordinate the responses to the many inbound opportunities they get. However, they anticipate that it won’t be long before you are following up on other opportunities, looking to stamp your mark and make them your own.
As well as a competitive salary they offer a personal mentoring development programme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, a good pension scheme and regular social events.
Personality is key – We need positive, upbeat and confident individual who will be the face of the agency.
* Working with the SEO, Paid Search, and Paid Social teams to ensure their pitch proposals are scheduled accordingly and followed up appropriately.
* Working with the agency teams and clients, to capture new client requirements and to help ensure new pitch meetings are scheduled correctly.
* Supporting and coordinating the pitch team, juggling diaries and appointments.
* Supporting on new opportunity communications and project milestones.
* Helping to pursue and win new opportunities.
* Being a trusted and friendly figurehead, both internally and externally.
* Developing your own new business relationships with prospects
* Hitting sales targets and benchmarks
* Good digital marketing knowledge with SEO, Paid Search and Paid Social would be preferred but not essential.
* A natural communicator and leader of people, and people person capable of uniting a team towards a common goal.
* Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
* Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
* A will to win and be the best
* Knowledge of Hubspot would be advantageous
This role is 100% remote, but they do advise they like people to come to the office in London once or twice a month. To ensure there is good team work they do also organise regular social events for the team to interact with each other.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…