Updated: Wed, Jan 12, 2022 11:31 AM
We are currently working with a Builder’s Merchants who provide products and services predominantly into the construction space.
Due to ongoing growth, they are currently seeking a Sales Development Manager to join their established team based in Ascot. The Sales Development Manager will be responsible for managing and developing an existing portfolio of customers whilst proactively generating new business within a designated area.
Responsibilities will include:
– Meeting and exceeding agreed sales and margin targets
– Working closely with other branches to maximise sales
– Establishing excellent relationships with both customers and branches
– Continually updating product knowledge and sharing with customers to maximise sales
– Advising customers on use of products, rectifying quality issues and another other issues
– Identifying new business opportunities
– Keeping all administration up to date on CRM system
– Working closely with key suppliers
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
– A solid and successful background in sales/account management
– Previous experience of working for a builders merchants or construction related industry would be advantageous
– Proven record of achieving against sales targets
– Strong personality with the ability to take ownership, make decisions and ensure required results are delivered
– Strong negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to form strong customer relationships
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a profitable National business that can offer ongoing progression, training and career opportunities. A competitive salary of £40-50,000 basic with performance related bonus of 12.5% paid annually is on offer plus a company car, 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays), life cover, discounts on retailers/restaurants/days out etc. and pension scheme.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…