Updated: Wed, Jun 08, 2022 8:44 AM
Role: Sales Executive
Salary: £23,000pa – £26,000pa (DOE) + £33K Potential OTE + Benefits
Are you looking for a new role? Have you got excellent customer service experience but fancy a change? Do you love Sales? Want to work for a leading Fintech company?
We are currently recruiting Sales Executives for a fantastic leading Fintech organisation based on the outskirts of Sevenoaks (own transportation will be required).
This is a multi-functional sales role that works closely with several departments within the company to assist new and existing customers into new financial agreements.
You role will include:
– Following up on finance application leads generated by company partners.
– Working closely with customer service to speak with existing customers regarding new finance agreements
– Helping potential customers find new assets to purchase whilst ensuring they are getting the best deal possible
– Managing expectations throughout the sales process
– Assist the team leader in developing process by providing feedback
– Ensure that processes and procedures are followed whilst ensuring the daily workload is completed to the highest levels of accuracy
The ideal candidate will have:
– Good educational background with proficiency demonstrable in maths and English
– Computer Literate, including MS office products and email
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Essential customer focused telephone experience, preferably from a sales environment but not essential
– Experience of working within a team in an office environment
– A good knowledge of cars is preferred.
– Ability to understand and comply with documented processes, policies and procedures.
– Full flexibility
– A vehicle
– 25 Days Annual Leave Entitlement
– One additional day’s leave for your birthday
– Private Medical Cover
– Life Insurance Cover
– Self-Invested Pension Plan (SIPP)
– Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
– Access to company benefits portal
– Gym Membership discounts
– Eye Care Cost reimbursement
– Premium Bonds for children
– Office Social Activities.
Interested? Don’t hesitate, apply now!
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…