Updated: Wed, Jan 10, 2018 11:08 AM
Are you currently looking for a new position within the field of motor claims? Do you have experience in leading a team?
If so this desirable Senior Claims Handler position maybe the opportunity for you.
At present a reputable motor claims management company based in Sidcup are seeking an experienced claims professional to join their established team as a Senior Claims Handler
– Provide technical and operational expertise to the entire claims department acting as the
Senior within the team.
– Liaise closely with the FNOL and management teams
– Conduct audits and reviews
– Give sound technical advice to staff who require
– Work closely with the Operations Manager to implement positive change and processes
The ideal candidate will meet all of or a majority of the following criteria:
– Previous motor claims experience
– Experience in a senior role
– Strong reporting skills
– Strong communicator
– Experience dealing with Credit Hire
– Up to date knowledge of current claims law and legislation
Offer & Package
In return a basic salary of £22,000 – £23,500pa will be offered.
– On-site parking
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 9.00am – 17.00pm
To be considered please apply today!
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…