Updated: Wed, Sep 06, 2017 4:35 PM
I am recruiting for a Shipping Administration Assistant to join a successful export company in Snodland.
The role will involve working very closely with the Shipping Administrator.
Description of Duties:
* Issuing picking lists and packing instructions to the warehouse
* Producing invoices and packing lists
* Arranging shipments to customers by sea, air, courier and road freight
* Preparing required export documentation to comply with international regulations
* Sending invoices, related documents and payment instructions to customers
* Checking and approving freight rates and invoices
* Other administrative functions relating to the above duties
Skills and Experience
– Shipping and related documentation experience (ideally in an export office)
– Computer and administrative skills
– Strong attention to detail
– Effective communication skills
– Takes initiative in times of uncertainty
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…