Updated: Fri, Apr 29, 2022 3:25 PM
Role: Site Manager
Salary: £Competitive + OTE + Company Benefits
My client, an international leading manufacturing company based in Birmingham is currently recruiting for an experienced Site Manager to join their rapidly expanding company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– To manage the provision of Power/Steam to enable efficient operation of Paper Machine whilst ensuring all Health, Safety, Environmental, and Compliance parameters are strictly adhered to.
– To lead and develop the Energy Team and ensure effective communications exist with other key stakeholders in the Leadership Team.
– To ensure that all external reporting of Operation Energy consumptions is maintained and
drive Energy reduction plan to meet the requirements of ISO 50001.
– Forward-thinking strategic planning to keep the site at the forefront of energy generation and
distribution, driving best practice.
– Energy consumption and generation
– Capital planning for strategic asset replacement
The ideal candidate:
– Good leadership skills combined with excellent communication skills
– Strong teamwork ethic with the ability to motivate others
– Creative, innovative
– Analytical problem-solver
– Ability to set and achieve SMART targets
– Displaying a flexible attitude with a willingness to embrace new ways of thinking
– Strategic Thinking
– Technical knowledge of operational areas and associated legislation in order to provide
– Responsible for Steam Uptime & Availability
– Responsible for Power generation Uptime & Availability
– Maintenance and Compliance of all systems up to point of use (Including Condense Recovery)
– CHP Grid Infeed Targets
– Energy Reduction/Recovery Program
– Concept & Plan development
– Best in class technology identified and implemented
– Consensus Strategic Direction
– Stakeholder engagement & management
– Capex Justification & Motivation
– Project Delivery & Execution
Interested? Apply now and one of our consultants will be in touch.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…