Daryl Kay Sanderson
Updated: Fri, Jun 01, 2018 12:40 PM
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading provider of payment systems in their network team. Reporting to the Network Team Leader you will be responsible on a day to day basis for monitoring the production environments and quickly diagnosing and resolving issues as they arise. You will have an in-depth knowledge of networking, windows servers and services as well as being competent at analysing logs and building a picture of the state and health of the platform by using all the tools and services at your disposal. An interest in database technologies and experience with SQL would be beneficial to truly excel at this role.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to
* Maintenance and high availability of the datacentres, network infrastructure, servers, and services
* Mitigating and resolving any issues that occur quickly
* Technology planning and deployment
* Incident investigation and prevention planning
* Production of regular and ad hoc MI
You must have previous experience of:
* Managing Windows server 2012R2+ and Azure cloud environments
* You will have a good understanding of LAN, WAN and VPN support and design
* Experience of Firewalls and UTM
* Some knowledge of SQL
* Networking and network security
Desirable skills will be
* Expertise in Hyper-V and System Center VMM
* Microsoft certification, MCP, MCSE, MCSA, MCSD
It is essential that you are able to demonstrate
* Great Communication, with both technical and non-technical colleagues / clients
* You will be proactive, adaptable, resilient, positive, ambitious
You will be joining an existing team of four, the working hours are a twelve-hour shift per day including breaks with a rotation of four days on, four days off allowing eventually for 24/7 coverage.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…