Updated: Wed, Jun 09, 2021 11:36 AM
If you are looking to start your career in systems, we have a great opportunity for a market leading business based in Maidstone.
Whilst training will be given on all of the systems, they do need someone technically minded who is good at interacting with people and helping them problem solve. You will be handling complex concepts and synthesising new knowledge into deliverable products for the business. Your job will be split between two main areas. Half your time you will be spent working with the users with reports, understanding their needs and developing solutions to these requirements. For the rest of your time, you will be working through the support desk, working with the systems team to resolve user problems with business systems.
* Report definition, creation & implementation
* Report development process
* Daily work on support system to resolve outstanding queries
* Work within systems team to support and document existing and new workflows
* Advocate good BI design and usage within the business
* Actively moving users from data heavy reports to aggregated dashboards
* Some data analysis work
* Active problem solving
* Minor IT (Office, Windows & mobile device) support
* End-user system support for supply base
* Phone cover one weekend in ten with ad-hoc evening support during cover week. Small chance of having to attend site out of hours for emergencies.
* Degree or equivalent in technology/IT/systems subject
* Proactively looking to establish a career in systems
* Positive, outgoing & friendly personality
* Excellent communicator
* Highly numerate
* Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills
* Logical & systematic
* Ability to interact with any level of staff with confidence & clarity
* Full, clean driving licence
* Ability to work alone on own initiative or as part of a team as required
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, planning time & priorities
* Willingness to work occasional unsocial hours
* Experience of database technologies beneficial – particularly SQL querying
* Report writing (PowerQuery in Excel as an example) would be advantageous
* Data analysis exposure preferred
* Knowledge of CRM/ERP/MRP systems would be fantastic
Please contact Nicola Roberts at KHR with a copy of your CV
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…