Updated: Thu, Feb 13, 2020 12:32 PM
Have you worked in Motor Claims previously? Do you have previous experience auditing technical claims?
Competitive Salary + Bonus, Pension, Holiday as well as other incentives.
KHR are working with a reputable claims handling expert with offices based in Sevenoaks, that at present are looking to recruit an experienced and professional Technical Auditor.
The key responsibility of the Technical Auditor will be to conduct departmental, business and individual file, system and telephony audits within agreed SLA’s and within the business delegated authority. As well as identifying and implementing corrective action to minimise leakage and improve quality.
Roles and Responsibilities
– Conduct File and Telephony Audits that will promote accuracy against agreed targets and
support the growth and strategic direction of the business
– Report findings to the L&D and Audit Controller and back into the business
– Identify and recommend corrective action plans and training of processes to minimise
leakage and improve quality to rectify all gaps in knowledge
– Attend regular meetings to discuss standard practice, initiatives and report audit
findings and training updates to senior management
– Keep up to date with relevant regulatory and technical developments in the industry
– Ensure effective audit feedback provided to relevant stakeholders.
– Ability to identify trends and draw conclusions from audit data.
– Responsible for oversight and updates to the Claims Manual
– Detailed knowledge of claims best practice, particularly in relation to effective
cost/leakage control, quality, training and compliance
– Understanding of all relevant legislation impacting upon motor claims handling
– Full understanding of FCA requirements and current FOS rulings, including TCF and Data
– Ability to identify trends and draw conclusions from audit data
– Previous experience in PI MOJ claims, AD and PD claims handling
This is a full-time permanent position working Monday to Friday 9.00am – 17.00pm.
To be considered please apply today; alternatively for more information please call Hannah Collis at KHR Recruitment on 01622822805.