Updated: Mon, Sep 04, 2017 11:47 AM
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Production Manager/Buyer to coordinate the suppliers to produce unique retail solutions on behalf of large multinational companies whose brands are known and celebrated worldwide.
Our client is a world leading design agency who create inspiring brand experiences for their clients. Their insight and approach to innovations enables them to create inspiring, engaging and personalised brand experiences across every channel which is consistent with brand identity and marketing communication.
Whether it is an FSDU, visual display unit, shop-in-shop or entire store, you will coordinate suppliers to produce clients’ designs working closely with designers, CAD engineers, assembly teams and finance department.
Production managers are responsible for:
1. Supplier management (Develop and keep excellent relationships with all suppliers, liaison between different material suppliers for cross production checks)
2. Communication (Key contact for internal teams and suppliers on project status and details)
3. Production coordination (Plan/track supplier production and set priorities accordingly)
4. Project documentation (Ensure quality of technical documentation – design drawings, production drawings, bill or materials, meta data)
5. Quality control (Plan with quality managers the quality control inspections at supplier’s facilities and on incoming components to warehouse)
6. Claims handling (Manage claims of damaged or missing components)
7. Identify new suppliers/technologies (Actively search for new technologies and suppliers)
Required behaviour, skills and experience:
1. Self-confident and able to motivate his suppliers to a high quality standard
2. Organised, efficient, structured, focused and goal oriented
3. Flexible, dedicated, loyal and passionate for the job
4. Excellent communication skills for both personal and written interaction with suppliers
5. Minimum 2 years experience in buying or production area
6. Able to learn fast specifics about the industry including materials, production processes, retail environments, etc
o Advanced level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must
o Adobe Acrobat professional
o Knowledge of 3D design software advantageous
o Knowledge of Inventor software advantageous
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…