Updated: Thu, Aug 01, 2019 8:28 AM
Technical Project Manager – Are you an up and coming Technical Project Manager with circa 2 years experience? Maybe your career to date has been mainly technical with some project management experience and you are looking for your next step in your career? Are you interested in working with a VP who in my opinion is brilliant (I have worked with for years)? She is full of energy, passion, and ideas which is just infectious.
If the above appeals, this is your opportunity to work in a vibrant forward-thinking technology company working with SaaS, artificial intelligence and machine learning that brings transformative solutions that are proven to help B2B organisations visualise, identify and engage with their customers.
You will be working as part of the Product Team and with our software developers to help plan, estimate and deliver features and enhancements on our core products, as well as strategic larger projects.
You will be expected to have a hands-on approach and strive to understand the assigned products, their roadmap, and their technical backgrounds, as well as how these fit within the overall product portfolio and strategic business goals.
As an Agile coach, you will be working with the teams and empowering them to iteratively improve upon their processes to increase visibility, teamwork and cooperation, quality and throughput.
● Software delivery lifecycle management
● Tracking and reporting delivery progress against estimates and product roadmaps
● Highlighting and communicating risk around project delays
● Facilitating teams in providing realistic estimates and measuring velocity
● Removing impediments to sprint and release goals
● Managing coordination with other teams and business units in order to minimise delays and drive projects to completion
● Track time spent by teams on non-project tasks and ad-hoc requests. Work with development teams and management to find ways to predict and mitigate these kinds of requests
● Agile Coach & Scrum Master
● Facilitating teams in identifying and resolving process inefficiencies
● Helping teams to be self-organised, and to focus on high quality
● Assist the assigned product managers with technical testing and investigations to ensure
quality deliveries of features
Skills & Experience
● Excellent communication and ability to discuss tasks to a level of detail appropriate to the audience
● Understanding of different software development management processes. Should be able to describe the differences between, for example, Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban and have strong opinions on when each approach might be effective.
● Proven experience working with software development teams. Technically minded in order to understand developer challenges and communicate them effectively outside of the team.
● Due to international expansion, fluency in a European language is desirable although not mandatory.
To summarise this role requires someone to be very hand-on, to understand the assigned products and work out how these fit within the overall product portfolio and strategic goals. You will be comfortable working with an offshore tech team and you will have a good understanding of different software management processes. You will have an aptitude for learning and assimilating information with ease, be able to adapt to new situations and be driven and motivated and always keen to go the extra mile. You will excel at managing a talented and an ambitious team who are keen to drive the business forward.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…